Monday, September 13, 2010

Where the heck have you been?

O.k. I admit it. It's been FOREVER since I decided to blog. First, let me explain.

One: my husband found my blog and demanded that I delete and heavily edit it because he didn't like his portrayal. Once I did that I really had no desire to blog. I felt like my creativity had been zapped dry and censored. In my defense, what I did write about my husband, wasn't bad or malicious. He just didn't like it.

Two: I moved to Canada. Moved in with my in-laws for 6 months sans the husband. I really don't think people really wanted to hear my complaining about that situation. Nor would have it been fair to my in-laws who were so very generous.

Three: My husband and I bought the house from hell, and spent the last year fixing it up. Note to readers: Don't ever buy a house that is a power of sale or foreclosure. I'll be happy to email you my many reason why one shouldn't.

Four: The best reason of all....C and I had a baby boy in April. JBB (his first name, with baby-boy attached to it). He's now almost 5 months old, and I can now had a little bit of free time to blog.

So that is where the heck I have been.

No comments: