Tuesday, December 11, 2007

His evil plan

So, the husband is away again. Last week, it was Mexico, this week Eastern Europe.
One thing that I love about when he goes away, is having our bed all to myself. I can sleep anyway that I want in absolute comfort. I can use both pillows, even though I kick his flat pancake of a pillow on the floor, and steal a good one from the guest room. I also don't have to sleep with ear plugs in. He snores badly.

You'd think with him gone, I'd be sleeping like a baby. Nope. I'm so use to the ear plugs that I can't stand the rain/ice hitting the window, the traffic or the salt trucks/snow plows. I think he did this on purpose.

I know how I can annoy my wife...I'll snore, refuse to get surgery, make her sleep with ear plugs in, and then when she tries to sleep without them well, she just won't get any sleep....Yep, his evil little plan has worked. I haven't slept in 2 days now.

The under eye cream is getting double duty to make the even darker rings under my eyes go away.....

No comments: